minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 19/03/24 05:39:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 74593

Subject: Read This A youthful Mrs. CC enjoys two outdoor wet image sets - WSM html

Date: Fri 07/09/18 16:55:54 GMT

Name: WSM Productions ex

Email: webmaster@wsmproductions.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We look again at 2 enhanced wet image sets of Mrs. Custard Couple (CC), S241 ‘Slip & Slide in Cooking Oil’ with 50 shots, then W318 ‘Wet and Wild Outside’ with 97 shots.

Are you aware that WSM now have 283 movies and 454 image sets available for the price of a Subscription?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COSTS FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE WEBSITE
SEE ALSO THE WSM ONLINE STORE (no membership required)
Click on movie and page down for full description and sample images, for
50 VINTAGE FILM DOWNLOADS
PLUS 91 New ‘WSM Movies & Images’ with 1/3rd available on the Subscription site too.
PLUS 16 Movies with Images transferred from the Subscription Website and now also available as Downloads
and XXX section with 70 MOVIES with Images, only available as Downloads.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WSM ‘DOWNLOADS -ONLINE STORE

We also have a UMD STORE and transfer MOVIES and IMAGES regularly
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE UMD STORE

SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE
WETLOOK
We take a look at a couple of image sets shot by Custard Couple (CC) before they acquired a video camera.
Oil sets can be defined as Wetlook or Sploshing.
A toss up as Oil can produce sheer drenched clothes.
In this instance we go for Wetlook.
This image set was the 4th image instalment of our own ‘soap opera’ with Custard Couple (CC).
They are an ordinary couple who enjoy WSM fun as a prelude to sex!
We feature Mrs Custard Couple in ‘Slip and Slide’ in cooking oil.
We have 50 images in set S241 of this sparkly outdoor adventure.
Making their own fun with just bottles of sunflower cooking oil, watch the oil flow, becoming glistening on the clothes and shining Mrs CC’s hair!
This is not the best photography, but Custard Couple never intended it to be published.
Luckily we can share in their sleek and messy fun and see the sheer enjoyment this brings to Mrs CC.

This is what Mrs. Custard Couple (CC) wrote about set S241 Slip and Slide.
“In this set our mission was to use 9 litres of cooking oil all over my clothes.
I had always fancied being submerged in oil and in this set my fantasy came true!
Preparation is vital, so I took the trouble to dress up in white underwear and stockings, knowing the oil would soak them, making them totally sheer!
This is something which Mr. CC and I love!!
In no time at all my clothes and underwear were drenched……just as we like it!
The slippery feeling as he and I poured the oil down into my clinging panties……Yeow!
It was just so horny!!
So with encouragement from Mr. CC, I explored myself through the soaked and glistened material, while I continued to pour yet more oil into my flimsy, saturated panties!!
It didn’t take long before my panties were even damper as I soaked them further squirting my cum in rasping gasps!!!
As we walked back to the car to go home (still covered in oil), I thrust my hand into Mr. CC’s shorts and with just a few very slippery caresses his aching cock exploded!!
Still quivering with excitement we drove home to clean up and Mr CC ravaged me further as we mutually washed off!!!”

So another sizzling account of their relationship play!
Our presentation of these messy Custard Couple sets pivots on their mutual satisfaction.
It is all about having WSM fun and bringing this fun into your own sex life!
We show you 4sample shots from this image set S241 (which was before CC acquired their video camera).Do you like the Enhanced images?
But if you are unable to view these images full screen, we recommend that you always go to the ‘What’s New’ header at www.wsmprod.com website.

S241_Ad1 S241_Ad2 S241_Ad3 S241_Ad4

A double blessing is a double grace said Shakespeare!
So we have another 2ndgreat outdoor set of images from Mrs. CC.
But all these Images have all been Enhanced to Full Screen shots!
We revisit wet image set W318 with 97 shots and all this action is outdoors and so this image set is titled ‘Wet and Wild Outside!’
But, how come Mrs. CC ended up soaked and eventually stripped to nude?
Once again, Mrs. CC takes up the tale:
“Let us go for a country walk I pleaded to Mr. CC on a warm summers day in 2009.
Mr. CC was easily persuaded as winking at him I paraded in my tight pink jeans and full knickers and a filmy white blouse.
After a pleasant enough stroll, I led Mr. CC to a quiet country lane and into a field.
I had come prepared with a backpack laden with water bottles.
‘I need to cool down Mr. CC’ I purred.
Mr. CC was bemused but knew exactly where this was going.
The water soaked my white blouse exposing my erect nipples.
It ran down over my tight jeans and into my knickers!
‘Mmmm! This is what I really want!’
‘Pour it over me!’ I shrieked.
More and more water doused over my clothes saturating my outfit and underwear.
The sight of my wet, clinging clothes soon proved too much for Mr. CC, especially as he espied my taut sheer knickers.
Pulling my jeans down, he pumped his rock hard cock over my bum, exploding his hot sticky cum everywhere!
This triggered me off as I reached down to play with myself through my panties, soaking them more and more as my orgasm reached its height!
Walking back in my soaked outfit did cause some raised eyebrows from passers-by, as we began to plan our next wet/messy adventure”.

Custard Couple always seem to be looking for an opportunity.
That is why they have so many wet and messy adventures.
We show you 5 Enhanced sample shots (now full screen) from image set W318.
Seeing sample shots 4 and 5, it is no wonder that Mr. CC lost control!

W318_Ad1 W318_Ad2 W318_Ad3 W318_Ad4 W318_Ad5

If you take a membership, then besides image setsS241 and W281you can see:
47,332 Images covering W, S and M in 454 sets,
plus 283 Movies, including 18 Messy Wrestling Movies & 74 Custard Couple Movies.
No-one offers better value!
Click here to see Join costs!

We continue to take SUBSCRIPTION payments in £ Sterling, US dollars and Euros, for membership of the WSM Website.
The Subscription site does not include access to new movie/images Downloads in the Online Store, which we have added during the last two years,or any XXX movies.
Since April 2017, Movies and Image sets added to the WSM Online Store under ‘WSM Movies & Images’ are added also to the Subscription site, 2 years after being posted as a Download.
Look at the JOIN NOW page to see our great value for 30 day, 3 month and 6 monthly Subscriptions as for a Subscription you can access:
283 Movies averaging 30 minutes each, including 18 Messy Wrestling Movies and 74 Custard Couple Movies, (which include 25 joint productions with WSM),
15 vintage movies and 176 normal WSM movies (excluding 24 duplicated joint production movies with Custard Couple).
PLUS 47,332 Images in 454 sets (being 162 W + 210 S + 82 M).
But if you want to see all these Movies and Image sets, then you need to take a Subscription to become a Member.
Click here to see the amazing value Join costs!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]