minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:43:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 73989.7

Subject: Bouncing Re:Interested in seeing me wet?

Date: Thu 12/07/18 09:05:26 GMT

Name: West uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I would be very interested in seeing you April you are a very pretty lady.Love the pictures you posted so far.
In reply to Message (73989) Pictures Interested in seeing me wet?

By April - us Wed 11/07/18 20:39:40 GMT

Hi everybody,

My name is April and I have loved playing in the water ever since I was a kid. My husband introduced me to wetlook photography early on in our relationship and I've been totally hooked ever since. I love it! We have taken thousands of pictures over the years and also made numerous videos... all for our personal pleasure. We visit this forum regularly to get ideas from the wonderful professionals that post their work here, but we have never posted here before.

We are looking for ways to supplement our income and want to "test the waters" to see if there would be any interest in selling some of our home made videos. Full disclosure: We are complete amateurs, although my husband is a great hobby photographer/filmmaker. I have done some modeling when I was younger... I'm now in my forties but still pretty good-looking (at least my husband thinks so). Just so you guys know, if you only want perfect young models, I may not be what you are looking for. But if enough people would like to see a genuine woman in her 40s who loves getting wet, we might be willing to share some of our work. Just be nice, please :-)

Here are some recent photo samples of me so you get an idea what I look like:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aprilshowers70/

Let us know what you think!

Hugs & kisses,

April

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]