MyWetloook

Message # 73296.2.1

Subject: Great Re:Skirts/Pants paradox

Date: Fri 04/05/18 22:23:17 GMT

Name: wetskirts es

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
No Edwin, of course I have bought several sets from your site since you started. And I've to say that for me the sets are very good with high quality and offering very interesting moments as the "freedom" of the skirt underwater. Just excellent.

Sorry if I didn't explain it well. I said that I know that there are producers that are focused more on skirts, but not many. There is a very clear tendency and preference for other clothings than skirts. My observation was that it was curious to see that guys prefers skirts to pants while in wetlook is the contrary. Of course this poll could not be reliable but I thought it was a good topic to talk about.

It was also good to read MK and understand better the scenario of wetlook production.

Thanks!

In reply to Message (73296.2) Note Re:Skirts/Pants paradox

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Fri 04/05/18 15:18:16 GMT

?????

I guess you have never visited us;

www.asplashofglamour.com

EdwinR

In reply to Message (73296) Talking Skirts/Pants paradox

By wetskirts - es Thu 03/05/18 22:20:12 GMT

I like to see wet skirts and dresses since I was a child. I always download sets where a skirt or a dress appears. I prefer long skirts/dresses.

However, most of material you can find at wetlook webpages is about pants, leggings, trousers...

I don't know, I guess guys prefers pants than skirts, which is totally reasonable, respectable and I don't have anything to argue of.  However, it is curious to see some pages where guys prefer girls wearing skirts than pants, for example this one:

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q1468932-guys-do-you-prefer-a-girl-in-a-skirt-or-pants

where 74% of guys prefer to see girls in skirts. How is it possible, then, to have a so huge percentage of wetlook material with pants/trousers? Does this means that in wetlook is preferably to see this kind of clothing instead of skirts?

I know that there are producers that have a lot of material with skirts, but in my opinion the material offered with pants/leggings/trousers is might be over 85% of all the wetlook material, something that I don't understand.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to discuss it.

Bests!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]