MyWetloook

Message # 73038.3.1

Subject: None Re:got caught today

Date: Sun 01/04/18 22:42:41 GMT

Name: Sanderson uu

Email: Sanderson@hmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'M in the Youngstown area too.... small world
In reply to Message (73038.3) None Re:got caught today

By Darin - uu Sun 01/04/18 21:52:38 GMT

just curious to know as well. I'm from Youngstown area.
In reply to Message (73038) None got caught today

By NEOhioWet - scottkn@hotmail.com us Sun 01/04/18 04:18:50 GMT

I have probably gotten wet and/or muddy at local Metroparks 75-100 times. Usually I wear running tights or shorts with the premise that I am out running in case I get caught. Which I am running for the most part until I get sidetracked by a mud hole or a dip in the lake, pond, creek or river (depending on the park). Rarely I hike in jeans and do this. I have a couple of times but have yet to be seen or caught. While running I have been seen all wet after a dip or a rinsing off of mud. No big deal. Also no big deal to be seen while running on a muddy trail to be splattered sometimes up to my thighs. I do usually try to squeeze in a wallow in a mud hole of some sort during these runs. Never been caught or seen before. The closest was a pair motorcyclists seeing me clean up in a river. I think they were more embarrassed or nervous than me for they were not allowed on park bridle trails. Well today I was caught while in full wallow. In the park with the bridle trail I had hit one mud hole early in the 2 mile loop. Backtracked to the first of the river crossings to rinse off. Continued on the trail to the second river crossing. This one with the sometimes sandy, slippery, gently sloping banks into the river, especially after a heavy rain. I found a low spot where it seems a tree years ago had fallen and the spot created by the hole where the roots used to be was perfect. Slippery, sandy muck leading into a foot deep water hole rising to more muck before sloping down to the river. I looked around, listened and all I heard was the wind. This is a actually a spot where I could be seen from almost 360 degrees for the river is in a very small valley with the loop trail on both sides above on the rim. I started slowly, sliding a little. Sitting with my feet in the water. Then sliding into the water, crawling up to the muck and into the river. This continued for awhile, churning up the sandy mud to a awesome consistency. I got more and more comfortable. Soon only my face and hair were clean. The only parts of my long sleeve running tshirt that hadn't wallowed in the mud I made sure had mud on them using my hands. I was covered. I actually was laying face down getting somewhat comfortable when I looked up and saw a pair of horses and riders coming from the rim trail to the river crossing right at me. I hopped up, waded in my watery hole and froze. A woman and a man, with the woman leading the horses to the crossing spoke first. She actually asked in a cheerful and not at all condescending voice "having fun?". I stammered actually yes and blabbered something about falling into the mud earlier on the trail loop so therefore I said what the heck I was taking advantage of already being dirty. She said have fun and they continued on their way their horses never stopping during the quick conversation. Of course I waited until they were out of sight and then resumed my wallowing. Probably my best ever for a had a confidence about me. One, what's the chances someone else would come along and two, if someone did based on that first encounter being caught it wasn't that bad.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.273 seconds to generate ]