minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:56:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 72581

Subject: Video Rub-A-Dub-Dub 3 Girls In A Tub! White Jeans + Sexy Blouses + Footwear!

Date: Fri 02/02/18 11:17:33 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: arielwambabes@gmail.com

Website: https://ariel.umd.net/download_info/3-girls-in-a-tub-white-jeans--sexy-bl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey guys! We have a new video in our UMD Store today - https://ariel.umd.net/download_info/3-girls-in-a-tub-white-jeans--sexy-bl

It is not up in our Vidown store - DrenchMe.com yet, but I will get it there very soon!

I love this video! Jayce, Dixie and myself (Ariel) all in thin and tight white jeans that get see-through when wet, white panties under our jeans, sexy blouses - mine and Dixie's are thicker material and they got super shiny! Jayce's is thinner and got super sheer!!!! And all 3 of us wearing different types of footwear! Jewelry too. All 3 of us have pretty long hair! I just like this scene, it's beautiful! I hope that you enjoy it also!

We are taking hotel swimming pool custom videos! We are going to be doing another one of our hotel pool takeover girls days! Believe it or not, a local hotel actually allows us to do this! We've told them we are filming fetish videos and the owner thinks it's super interesting and allows us to do it! Jayce and me will be there as well as 2 new friends - Riley and Nikko! If you would like to see photos of the new models or order a custom, message me at - arielwambabes@gmail.com

Act fast! We already have some booked so we can only take a few more! :) Thank you!

Love,

Ariel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]