WetlookPro

Message # 72377.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:anyone rememer this tele wetlook. seek clip

Date: Mon 15/01/18 03:18:23 GMT

Name: Gopher ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

For MK and Anthony

Was USA prime time major network show.    Although night. excellent lighting.( great gloss)  little movement, and long camera shots..

In reply to Message (72377.1.1.1) Film/AVI Re:anyone rememer this tele wetlook. seek clip

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 12/01/18 00:55:19 GMT

If you like cars with girls in a pool you might this UK series from 2008...where a girl drives a Ferrari into the pool at the 32 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTwJOH-1_i0

BTW...it was not a real Ferrari....it was a Toyota MR2 kit car made up to look like a Ferrari

Then there is the car in the pool scene in "Private School" from 1983 and a very good scene with a lady trapped in a car in the pool in the 70's series "C.H.i.P.s

My favorite is the scene from this vintage German TV gameshow in 1971,,,,checkout the last part of this show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKe5q0mEQU

MK

In reply to Message (72377.1.1) None Re:anyone rememer this tele wetlook. seek clip

By MikeyABQ - us Thu 11/01/18 22:33:35 GMT

Sadly also don't know the series, but it reminded me of one of the best music video wetlook (Britney Spears, crashing car in pool, dress and stockings, decent quality for a music video) so I just went to watch that. And for reminding me of it's existence due to similarities, I thank you Gopher, tough I sadly can't help with your issue
In reply to Message (72377.1) None Re:anyone rememer this tele wetlook. seek clip

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 10/01/18 23:41:18 GMT

Hmmm...does not ring any bells.  More info would help......

- what country of origin was the series...          American, Canadian, British, Australian, or a non English series

- approx decade when this seres aired             1960's, 70's 80's 90's, 2000's or something you saw in recent years

- any actress or actor you can name who was in the series

If it aired in Canada where you are, I am sure AnthonyX will know it.

I am curious how a rain scene shot at night time can be a great scene, unless they had amazing lighting, cos rain scenes at night are almost a cliche in Hollywood....i.e. it rarely rains in the daytime when there is decent lighting and it always rains at night when there is poor lighting. The rain cliche in Hollywood is like car chases or foot chases...i.e. they must always knock over a fruit cart.

MK

In reply to Message (72377) None anyone rememer this tele wetlook. seek clip

By Gopher - ca Wed 10/01/18 20:57:57 GMT

I can't remember the series, but the pilot episode had a drunk lady crash her car , at night, in front of one of the other main characters house

I remember it being one of the best, longest, wetlook scenes as she was well dressed, and carried on ranting, in the pouring rain on the street after the accident.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]