Wetlook-Online

Message # 72030.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Russian Foutains Girls - 2hrs of new videos

Date: Sun 03/12/17 16:45:35 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Please email me, because as stated on my website you can get higher bit rate recordings of the Russian series if you prefer a 1080p version with a bit rate of 18megs that I will mail to you on Blu Ray disk. All you pay is the postage.

FYI the download file versions are at 720p quality @ 4-5megs bitrate, so the Blu Ray disk versions are 4 times higher qualiy than the download files. My download files are the same bit rate that Eurowam and Mostwam use for their 720p files....so he bit rate I am using for a 720p download file is pretty much the standard used by most other producers. The problem you are probably referring to is caused by "water"....ie. standing water such as a swimming pool is no problem for digitial renderings.....but when you have fast moving jets of water shooting up from the ground....which is seen in many of the Russian fojuntans......this can turn the video imagery into a pixelated mush at times. You even see this problem on HDTV shows like "Dancing with the Stars".....i.e. when you have confetti dropping all over the stage....confetti makes the picture go all mushy looking.

There are some technical considerations viz the bit rate chosen for the online file...i.e. my hosting company server has a file size limit for the max size each file can be....and currently the max file size I can have for a single file on my server is 1.1 GB.....and my Russian files are 30-33 minutes per file, so a 4 meg bit rate for a 30 minute file produces a file size of around 1GB. If I used a higher bit rate the file size would be too large and not accepted by my server. The only way I can make online files at higher bit rates would be to shorten the time length of my videos from 30 mins to say 15 minute files......which I could do....but my customers prefer the 720p 30 minute format, so what I do is offer to send folks 1080p disk versions by mail if they prefer 4 times higher quality.

Anyway.....please contact me by email and I will offer to send you a Blu Ray disk, or I will offer a free download of another file instead.

MK   

In reply to Message (72030.1) None Re:Russian Foutains Girls - 2hrs of new videos

By Anonymous - uu Sun 03/12/17 10:58:32 GMT

Please make Russian Fountains Girls downloads higher sample rate. I bought SGHD104 and picture is too blurry.
In reply to Message (72030) Pictures Russian Foutains Girls - 2hrs of new videos

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 03/12/17 02:45:24 GMT

Sample pics

https://umd.net/forums/topicid/617052

All the full gallieries @  http://megastore.wamtec.com/

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]