Wetlook-Online

Message # 71506

Subject: Happy Best Workout Ever

Date: Tue 03/10/17 21:44:15 GMT

Name: Mark ie

Email: jtsmark@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am on a business trip in Dublin. Evenings are boring so I thought what the heck and emailed a fitness club with a 25m pool close to my hotel. I explained that I am training for a triathlon and that I have been using a layer of clothes for added resistance to help with endurance. My question whether that would be ok was promptly answered with "Yes, that is no problem at all". Wow, so yesterday I couldn't wait for the end of the workday, packed up and started walking over. I was so nervous - would they really let me do it? I felt like a child again when I went to that first costume swim at age 10. Once I got there I asked for a day pass - only to be told that the pool was closed for a private function. Arghhhh! Both relieved (because now I could chicken out) and disappointed I headed back to the hotel. Today I went for the second attempt (of course I had made sure the pool was actually open today). No problem getting the day pass. My heart was pounding. I referred back to my email and reconfirmed that clothes in the pool were ok. The lady barely took notice and said of course. She just briefly confirmed that the clothes had been washed. What was more important though was that I had to wear a swim cap :-). Deal! So in I went. Getting undressed. Then getting dressed (everybody was doing one of those two, just not both and not in that order...) - running shorts, jeans, T-shirt and a long-sleeve T-shirt. Quick shower and off to the pool Cool old style pool. I found one open lane and hopped in. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. So off I went swimming my lanes. I definitely got the extra resistance training I had asked for - my muscles will be sore tomorrow. People couldn't care less what I was doing. At one point another guy joined my lane and I quickly learned that in Ireland one swims on the left! At the end of the lane we chatted a bit - no surprise on his side whatsoever. After 50 minutes I had to admit to myself that my arms were falling off, so I took one last lap for good-byes, then back to the hotel. What a fun workout.

Anybody else tried this elsewhere? Would love to hear your experience!

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]