minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:25:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 70997.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:i prefer braless, but..

Date: Tue 01/08/17 09:23:05 GMT

Name: starfish uu

Email: safisch02@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i (and considering the large amount of wet tshirt fans) like it VERY much that they are almost _never_ wear bras.

The seethru and clingy effect is much nicer that way, and it looks more candid "unintentional" that wee see more than the clothing was meant to show.

Sarah was wearing bras all the time and i was happy when she went braless.

Shes going both with and without a bra in "sarah and the chief". I like the idea of the pov video and the hands on approach.

An alternative could be removing the bras halfway through the video (revoded from under the shirt or removing the bra and putting on the shirt again) or wearing thin sheer bras like most girls at waminstyle do.

Especially Juzzy, Kimi, Mandy and Sandira would look great in sheer bras and could remove them for being seethru anyway.

Some (braless) summer or club dresses would be nice too.

In reply to Message (70997.1.1) None Re:First time a video of three parts at special offer

By Iris - waterfunmovies@gmail.com de Mon 31/07/17 23:48:40 GMT

Website: http://www.water-fun-movies.de/magento/index.html/ www.water-fun-movies.de

OK, noted and added to our to-do-list, showing the tremendous number of wishes. Promise to release some videos showing girls with bra´s. But please give me some time .... much more clothes (maybe including bra´s) and other things are the first steps. But in any case, thank you very much for your idea! Love, Iris
In reply to Message (70997.1) None Re:First time a video of three parts at special offer

By Jason.1984 - uu Mon 31/07/17 16:04:10 GMT

I wish the models would wear bras more often!
In reply to Message (70997) None First time a video of three parts at special offer

By Iris - waterfunmovies@gmail.com de Mon 31/07/17 15:21:21 GMT

Website: http://www.water-fun-movies.de/magento/index.html/ www.water-fun-movies.de

This time we had so much interesting raw video material from one set that we decided (first time!) to release a film in three parts with a total runtime of 50 minutes. Of course each single video is available but we offer all three parts in a special bundle.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]