WetlookPro

Message # 15209.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Songkran Questions

Date: Thu 24/03/05 11:07:55 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There is plenty to be found....no matter what your tastes are.

-If you prefer wet jeans and pants, you can find thousands of people like that.

-If you prefer skirts and dresses, you can find lots of that too....in more specific areas, like where the

dancing girls are performing or where the promotions girls are selling products in the street.

Actually....most of the European girls will wear flimsy summer dresses or wraparound skirts...thats cos wearing a pair of thick heavy wet jeans when the temperatures are around 40 degrees celsius....is not exactly comfortable. Most of the European girls prefer to wear light summer clothing. Only the local Thai girls wear full length jeans...cos apparently wearing wet jeans in hot and sticky 40 degree weather does not seem to bother them.

Songrkran is a matter of taste....and these days the traditions and events have been significantly altered and influenced by outside western influences...and it is less "authentic" these days...and is more akin to a western style street rave. My personal tastes are that I prefer the more "traditional" aspects of Songkran...and am less keen on the way things have been bastardized by foreign tourists....i.e. I don't think Buddha ever said...I want you to try and knock somebody's eye out with a super-soaker......nor did he say... I want you to load big blocks of ice into pickup trucks and then terrorize people with ICE WATER either. These are all corruptions of the Thai culture...inflicted upon them by western tourists.

The conquistadors introduced venereal disease to the south american indians...and Europeans have brought high powered water weapons and ice water to what used to be a much nicer Songkran tradition 20 years ago.

Sadly....Songkran gets rowdier and rowdier each year.....but it is still a load of fun.

If you are into the European style of Songkran...i.e. all the street raves and boisterous water fights....then you can indulge in that in many parts of the city....just hang out where all the European tourists are.

I prefer to avoid the rowdy Europeans and visit the parts of the city where the local people go.

So....Songkran has something for everybody...

The only thing that kills me each year....no matter how hard I try....that ice water always does me in...and I always end up going home with a rotten cold.....cos the weather is so hot...over 95 degrees...and all day long you are getting nailed with ice water...and then going inside hotels or restaurants where they have the airconditioning set to 65 degrees.....so your body is like a yo yo....going from hot to cold all day long....

It's a lot of fun....but it is also kinda like a wetlook war zone over there.....

Last year I got blinded for about 4 hours where I could not see for an entire afternoon....cos I got nailed in the eye again....thats normal....but this time I got nailed with scented flower water that was basically like being hit in the eye with a bottle of after shave.

That is why I wear a baseball cap....cos you look like an idiot if you wear goggles all day long....but if you wear a cap, at least you can duck your head and your cap will protect your eyes.

MK

In reply to Message (15209.1.1.1) Exclamation Re: Re: Re: Songkran Questions

By Nik - gb Thu 24/03/05 02:21:00 GMT

Does the yes to question 3 apply to the first or second part?

Sounds like a good place to go, though judging by Brian's recent

pictures and other songkran galleries there are a lot of trousers

but very little in the way of skirts so it would not be of much

use to the skirt fans!

Nik

In reply to Message (15209.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Songkran Questions

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 23/03/05 21:18:52 GMT

Seems like Songkran is *the* time and place for an international wetlook convention, doesn't it?
In reply to Message (15209.1) Hello Re: Songkran Questions

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 23/03/05 21:12:10 GMT

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes
In reply to Message (15209) Help Me Songkran Questions

By Wet Anna - us Wed 23/03/05 20:41:19 GMT

Can I ask a few questions about this awesome wet event?

1. Does basically everyone get soaked and stay that way all day?

2. Are there places to eat in soaked clothes?

3. Is everyone fair game to get them wet or do some people not want

to get wet?

4. Do tourists get a pretty thorough soaking?

5. Are there pools or lakes or something where lots of people,

men and women, swim in their clothes?

6. Are the hotels ok with soaked people coming and going

to their hotels?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]