Wetlook-Online

Message # 76798.1.1.2.1.1

Subject: Help Me Re:Heidi Kling

Date: Wed 17/04/19 07:15:52 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

that is *SO* baffling...

i did not remember WHY they went up into that tree, just that the tree fell over into the river, and how Heidi's curly hair went completely straight when soaking wet.  This memory goes back OVER 20 years, the movie was being shown on television (not quite sure now how i found out the name of the movie...) i guess at that age and that time, ANY wetlook scene was like a sip of water to a person dying of thirst!  Thinking about it now, it was probably a VERY short scene, like probably less than 20 seconds.  And very odd that youtube wants you to pay to see the movie, although i found a free version of "the finest hour" (i suppose THAT movie is worth mentioning in this topic?)

In reply to Message (76798.1.1.2.1) None Re:Heidi Kling

By Dylan - celebritywetlook@gmail.com us Sun 14/04/19 09:08:10 GMT

Website: https://celebritywetlookarchive.blogspot.com/?zx=42780825a83ad365

Yep, I looked through the entire movie and it seems as the picture is from a deleted scene. You can tell where the scene was cut too (if anyone cares) right after the bear starts coming after them. The next scene with them is when they get to the house they both look a little damp and when she takes off her jacket you can clearly see that the rest of her clothes are wet. Shame, looks like it was a great scene. There might be an extended version or a different TV cut but the movie looked pretty low profile so the odds seem low.
In reply to Message (76798.1.1.2) Confused Re:Heidi Kling

By Adam - us Sat 13/04/19 15:12:57 GMT

I rented the movie, but I couldn't find that scene. I googled it and found the same photo that Malvineous did.
In reply to Message (76798.1.1) Help Me Heidi Kling

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Sat 13/04/19 08:32:14 GMT

it doesn't look like "soaking stars" or "celebrity wetlook" have *Heidi Kling* wet scene from the Matthew Broderick movie "out on a limb"...in the scene the two are on a big tree that falls in a river, and Heidi's very curly hair goes very straight when wet!  that's what i thought of when i considered that question!

In reply to Message (76798.1) None Re:Wet hair preferences?

By hans - uu Sat 13/04/19 06:35:45 GMT

long wet hair covering a womans entire face
In reply to Message (76798) Question Wet hair preferences?

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 12/04/19 22:25:13 GMT

What is your preference for wet hair?

Long? Short?

Straight? Curly?

Blonde? Brunette? Redhead?

Do you prefer when it’s all stringy (separates out into lots of separate clumps) or all sticks together as one mass?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]