MyWetloook

Message # 76681.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:WAM Photography - Jasmin takes a bath

Date: Wed 03/04/19 08:45:15 GMT

Name: WAM Photography at

Email: chris@wetandmessyphotography.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the feedback gull! Point is well taken :-) I agree that ponytails will not work for everyone, but this also shows how hard it is within our niche of content to please every preference at any given time. An no I don't think it does ruin it for all wet hair fans. I would consider one myself and I pretty much liked the look thus the decision to go for it. But that's only me.  But as you can judge from most of my work, usually it's hair down in my scenes. So no worries, that's not going to be a dominant trend ;-)
In reply to Message (76681.1) Thumbs Up Re:WAM Photography - Jasmin takes a bath

By gull - uu Wed 03/04/19 02:57:42 GMT

Beautiful, but ponytail kinda ruins it. Make sure her hair is down next time for all us wet hair fans.
In reply to Message (76681) Video WAM Photography - Jasmin takes a bath html

By WAM Photography - chris@wetandmessyphotography.com at Tue 02/04/19 21:38:32 GMT

Hi,

got a new update to WAM Photography!
Jasmin returns for another session in the bathtub. She wears a wool sweater, blue jeans and high heels. She slowly soaks her jeans first with closeups of every moment in the photoset. She goes on to soak herself with a pitcher of water, slowly soaking her hair and also her sweater. The change of texture is especially nice in this set. She goes on to get herself completly wet under the shower and takes also several headdunks in the bathtub.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]