MyWetloook

Message # 76489.3

Subject: None Re:Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

Date: Thu 14/03/19 11:24:44 GMT

Name: Jon gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Interesting this as my wife when we first met in about 2007 was quite happy with the wetlook fetish, would often partake in it and suggest it at times, i dont for one minute think she enjoyed it but got pleasure from me being more turned on i guess, We used to travel to Florida lots and she would always pack outfits for going in the pool with.

Since kids its not as forthcoming but about 2 years ago i left my tablet lying around and she found UMD, this website and pictures i'd collected form over the years, she had no idea how much i liked the fetish and we had a very difficult few months, we still now have issues if something remotely wetlook comes up, even as much as something on the TV physically changes her mood. I'm not sure on the long term prospects but with 3 young kids i'm prepared to be happy with a "normal" sex life and i guess live a hidden world on the internet.

Before i met my wife i dated a girl who was more into wetlook than me, we crossed paths randomly through a friend and remember her texting me one night saying "i would love to see you in the bath with all your clothes on" i panicked as i was embarrassed of my fetish back then and pushed her away, she got wet most days straight from work and was open with her fetish with her parents and friends (we were late teens then) i recently found her on FB and she is married now but has a few wetlook photos on her page, mild by our standards but she must still like it. Should have kept hold of her!!!!

In reply to Message (76489) Question Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 14/03/19 05:51:34 GMT

I don't think anyone has ever quite posed this question.  If you've got a wetlook fetish, is there any point trying to have a long term relationship with a woman that doesn't want to partake in wetlook, either because she likes it or because she wants to please you?   The wife and I just split up after 21 years.  I know in my mind it was partly because I wanted wetlook, and if she complied occasionally, it was begrudgingly and with as little effort on her part as possible, not much fun.  I really grew to resent the fact that she couldn't do something so simple and harmless just to please her husband.  Heaven knows I did enough to please her.  If she couldn't do something so simple because it really excited me, why did she get into this relationship, just the money?

Has anyone here had a successful long term relationship with a woman who can't at least enjoy partaking because you enjoy it?  I dated a few women that could have fun with it.  I think I should have married one of them.  Of course once they were married, things may have changed.  I'm pursuing a woman now that absolutely leaves me speechless, but if she can't enjoy it, should I bail and look for another?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]