MyWetloook

Message # 76489.2.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

Date: Thu 14/03/19 12:38:03 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: wetimer@zoho.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Brilliantly put.
In reply to Message (76489.2) Talking Re:Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

By bhije - in Thu 14/03/19 11:19:12 GMT

On the contrary, this scenario comes up again and again and again, because wetlook (along with paraphilic sexual interests in general) is much more common in men than in women.  A few women are indeed into it, but they're a minority.  In more cases, women who are in love play along because it pleases them to please their partners.  My wife of nearly six years was never into it, but played along during that first limerent flush of love.  I screwed that up and killed that feeling in her, and now she's just not into it at all- which is of course why I'm here on this board

I do love my wife, but for people like us with paraphilic interests there's a gap between love and sexual arousal, and I wish that it weren't there and that I weren't like this, because these needs of mine make it seem to her, in moments of doubt, as though I weren't interested in *her* specifically, and that any women in a wet saree could replace her.  Nobody ever could replace her, but she has this uncertainty, to which I've contributed.  With this said, though, on the whole our relationship is a healthy one, and it's a committed one, and we know that we love each other.

What it boils down to, I think, is that although an incongruence in wetlook interest (or any other paraphilic interest) can exacerbate relationship troubles, it usually isn't going to make or break a relationship unless that relationship is a shallow or troubled one in the first place.  If you're headed for a break-up, wetlook incongruence can hasten that breakup.  If you're in it just for the sex, then of course wetlook incongruence means that there isn't any point in the relationship.  But if you love and respect each other, wetlook incongruence poses a relatively minor stumbling block.

In reply to Message (76489) Question Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 14/03/19 05:51:34 GMT

I don't think anyone has ever quite posed this question.  If you've got a wetlook fetish, is there any point trying to have a long term relationship with a woman that doesn't want to partake in wetlook, either because she likes it or because she wants to please you?   The wife and I just split up after 21 years.  I know in my mind it was partly because I wanted wetlook, and if she complied occasionally, it was begrudgingly and with as little effort on her part as possible, not much fun.  I really grew to resent the fact that she couldn't do something so simple and harmless just to please her husband.  Heaven knows I did enough to please her.  If she couldn't do something so simple because it really excited me, why did she get into this relationship, just the money?

Has anyone here had a successful long term relationship with a woman who can't at least enjoy partaking because you enjoy it?  I dated a few women that could have fun with it.  I think I should have married one of them.  Of course once they were married, things may have changed.  I'm pursuing a woman now that absolutely leaves me speechless, but if she can't enjoy it, should I bail and look for another?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]