minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:33:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 76385.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Is there wetlook in the philippins?

Date: Mon 04/03/19 22:34:33 GMT

Name: Farang de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

ok, thanks for the input. So I won't set up my hopes to high. Instead of BYOWM it will be BYOW (bring your own wife). But because of BYOS (bring your own son) it might be a little complicated to spend much time in the water together at the same time.

In any case, we all are looking forward to see a little bit of the country!

Farang

In reply to Message (76385.2.1) Hello Re:Is there wetlook in the philippins?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 03/03/19 19:04:57 GMT

Likewise, it has been 30 years since I was last there. I went to the Philippines many tmes from 1979 thru the mid 1980s. Mostly memorable for me were the times I met Chuck Norris in an elevator in our hotel and when the pop group Duran Duran were staying at our hotel and were in the hotel bar.

There is no notable wetlook shows or events that I know of or saw during my trips there. The only wetlook event they have is "The Feast of ST John the Bapstist" festival, also known as the Regada Water Festival, which happens in the suburbs of Manila in the 3rd week of June each year. This is a water throwing festival like Songkran but happens only in June.

All the beaches I visited never had much interesting wetlook, because it is all shorts and t shirts stuff and not full clothing.

I did shoot a load of wetlook videos while in the Batangas beach areas......but this was all "self made wetlook"....i.e. BYOWM   (bring your own wetlook model) because it is easy to recruit girls from the local bars to take a day trip with you to the beach, so if you want a guaranteed result what I would do is recruit some local girls and take them shopping where they can pick out clothes such as jeans or dresses and you let them keep the clothes and pay them a day rate for modelling for you.

This is what that guy does who created the Soaked Pinays website ...

https://www.soakedpinays.com/home

They do have lots of bars with swimming pools and you can finds loads of wet t shirts events at these bars, but frankly these meat markets for sex and are worthless for wetlook because these are just parading in skimpy t shirts and bikini bottoms (you can find hundreds of these videos on Youtube).

You can see much more fully clothed wetlook in places like Bali, Penang, Thailand or Vietnam. The Philippines is not very good for naturally occurring wetlook....so you basically neeed to BYOWM if you want to have some wetlook entertainment.

MK

In reply to Message (76385.2) Thumbs Up Re:Is there wetlook in the philippins?

By Kerry Tiller - us Sun 03/03/19 16:40:50 GMT

I haven' been there in a few years; but 20 years ago, it was the norm for girls to swim in their clothes; mostly t shirts and shorts put on for the express purpose of swimming. I doubt you will find much in the Manila area, but if you go to the beaches on Mactaan Island (Cebu) you should see quite a bit. The further afield you go from major cities, the more likely you are to see it.
In reply to Message (76385) Question Is there wetlook in the philippins?

By Farang - de Sun 03/03/19 11:04:38 GMT

Quite surprisingly, I am going to go to the Philippins in a few days. That wasn't exactly planned, but it fits quite well with Songkran in Thailand next month.

I spend a lot of time in Thailand and around, but I have no idea what to expect about the Philippins. Is it as good for wetlook as Thailand? Or is it only swimsuits? Does it make sense to plan to go to popular waterfalls on the weekends, because there are many locals swimming properly dressed or is it better to go on a weekday to have a more quiet time there because there won't be anything to see anyway?

It looks like we will be on Cebu, Bohol and Negros, maybe Siquijor, Panglao or a little bit of Panay.

Is there anything wetlook-interesting in or around Manila?

Farang

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]