Wetlook-Online

Message # 76372.6.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Excellent advice from Rioppel [nt]

Date: Sat 02/03/19 02:32:34 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (76372.6) Thumbs Up Re:Thank you!

By Rioppel - ca Sat 02/03/19 02:07:47 GMT

Hello Dima !

Glad to hear from you !

Remember to take care of yourself (and your team) as well.

The amount of updates a day you are giving us is unbelievable.

You have proven over and over again to us that you are a top producer.

My message to you is: when you feel emotional with negativity like that, please take some time off.

This goes for all producers as well : this is a very hard work you guys are doing. And you should never be ashamed to take a little vacation from it.

Never be afraid to trust your fans : as you can read, there is an army of us behind you.

Take it easy my friend! Take some time off if you need some, and we will support you in this.

This is a good opportunity to stop for a little while, relax and have fun with your team, and then come back in full power and show the world what you can do!!!!

Take care, relax, and let Life surprise you !

Ciao !

In reply to Message (76372) Info Thank you!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Fri 01/03/19 23:04:00 GMT

Dear fans!

First of all, it was not a hack, it's really my message.

It was a beatiful day yesterday, 2 great sessions with absolutely perfect results (for my opinion). It’s like I got wings, I was so happy. And later I read one of the forum boards with somebody's opinion. And for me all was changed immediately. Like a small stone thrown into the glass of a full speed running car. I felt sadness and absolute loneliness during next hours and sleepless night.

Today I received UNBELIEVABLE words of support. You are INCREDIBLE, AMAZING and very very CAREFUL AND KIND FRIENDS!

Sorry, I am afraid, I can't reply to all of you personally! BUT I DECIDED, that no one can't ruin connection between absolutely wonderful and passionate fans and their lovely models!

Today I couldn’t find the strength to tell my motivated, looking forward team: "Stop doing your loving job"

Because during these 6 years everyday we enjoy all part of process: discussing new ideas, locations, scenarios, models, clothes, equipment.

I can't also betray so unique PEOPLE - genuinely loving fans, well-skilled and improving team, our permanent models (constantly preparing and improving their wardrobe and impatiently waiting for nearest sessions).

Wetlooker.com is not part of my life anymore, it is also part of everyone's involved life.

I don't care who don't like it. It's a club with no special invitations. If you like it - you are inside with us, if don't - we don't care.

But of course, it does not mean, that we will not become better! We will improve, correct known mistakes every singe day to involve more and more truly loving wetlookers.

Dima, wetlooker.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]