Wetlook-Online

Message # 75047

Subject: None taking pictures

Date: Sat 27/10/18 09:21:50 GMT

Name: Laszlo hu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dear Members of the Forum,

In his message no. 75020.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 MK wrote that on English beaches he had taken pictures with his old Polaroid camera. It has conjured up memories for me.

In 1991 I spent two days in Budapest, and both times went to a nice lake in the City Park, where a group of young people were cavorting in the water, the girls fully clothed. It goes without saying that I also joined them, in my street clothes. The second day I even had a conversation with a girl who dived in headlong, wearing a long skirt with underskirts beneath.

She told me that once a foreign tourist had taken pictures of her when she was in the water, and later even sent her copies. She was obviously proud of it.

The other memory is not so nice. I took a picture of girl in wet clothes at a lake, where swimming was not allowed. She thought that I was from the police, and got very angry. I was ashamed, and cursed myself.

Mr. Jolly Wet, if you read this post, I have a question to you. I know that you like taking pictures of wet ladies on British beaches. Have you ever got into inconvenient situations?

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]