Wetlook-Online

Message # 74991.1

Subject: Dancing Thanks for sharing!

Date: Sat 20/10/18 15:46:11 GMT

Name: Bruno de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for sharing!
In reply to Message (74991) News/Mag/Book The five times I saw my gf wet - #1

By someone89 - uu Sat 20/10/18 15:37:50 GMT

The five times I saw my girlfriend wet

I've been together with my girlfriend (I'll refer to her as R) since early college, and we're both now in our late 20's. She has curly brown hair, a petite body with a, we might say, big butt, for her size, which I love most of all.

I'll now describe the five times I have seen her get wet in her clothes, in the best english I have.

Number 1 - the new year's eve dive

It was the week between Christmas and New Year, and we had been dating for a few months now. A friend of R had a house in a coastal summer spot a few hours from where we live, and said it would be a good idea to go there for New Year's Eve. "Oh, and we must get into the pool! We did in my birthday last month and it was great!", she told us. Of course I got very excited with the idea, but did speak about it with R. I wanted to make sure she didn't pack a bikini or anything like that.

The 31's December we drove down to the coast to stay in her friend's house. R was already wearing her outfit for the party, which consisted in a tight short black dress, blue sheer pantyhose and black open toe high heels.

We got to the house by dinner time and had a meal with our friend and some other people, drinking enough red wine to make us laugh loudly and fool around. As the time of the countdown approached, we went to the yard and stood by the pool to look at the fireworks that would be launched at midnight. I glanced at R's friend to see if she was up to what she proposed and she smiled and gestured she would dive in.

As the countdown came to an end, we yelled "Happy New Year!" and R's friend jumped into the pool. I wrestled a little with R but easily got her into the water as well, her shoes on and all.

It was 10ºC outside so me, R and her friend, and two other people were in the pool for only a few seconds. R climbed in front of me and I saw how the black dress was plastered onto her body, I could see the pantyhose and thong lines underneath the fabric. Her pantyhose was shining a lot and she hadn't lost her shoes, luckily.

I ran with R inside, to the bathroom. I managed to convince her to go take a hot shower with me without undressing, to make sure the chlorine wouldn't ruin her dress. In the shower I kissed her while holding her wet body, and slowly undressed her.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]