minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:23:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 74273.1

Subject: Pulsing Re:Technology has destroyed the bra!

Date: Tue 07/08/18 20:29:08 GMT

Name: Bruno de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ha ha

My live!

When I was in college, all of us had the same thought when throwing girls in pools at summer parties - watching them get out with those beautiful breasts and nipples highlighted by these thin, lacy bras.  A white thin white tee with blue jeans was perfect.  OMG.  What a site to see!  I think that is where my infatuation started with the bra as an article of clothing.  It was just the sexiest thing in the world to me.

And this happened not only at parties, whnever there was water - it was magnetically pulling the girls in - my preference, the light summerdress with a nice set of bra and panties - and gartered stockings!

In reply to Message (74273) Info Technology has destroyed the bra!

By WamMan57 - us Tue 07/08/18 18:43:57 GMT

Some of you guys may recall in our younger years how wonderful women's bras were.  I recall fondly the thin material, often made of nylon or sheer cotton, and feeling a hard nipple under the material.  Their were no "underwire bra cups," the breast was totally free to fill out the material naturally. They always seems to have a nice lace trim on them as well … so sexy when dry.  And, when wet, those bras were heaven.  They'd cling like a true second skin, and under any shirt or blouse they made the breast look so perfect, so natural.  Under a white t shirt or white blouse, the picture was perfect.  Again, it was just a thin, sexy material that displayed everything a woman had.  So perfect.  And, the only bra that was not thin, lacy and sexy were those with padding to make a woman's breast appear larger.  Any many women would not wear them, as people knew that was the purpose - they were trying to enhance themselves.

When I was in HS and college, all of us had the same thought when throwing girls in pools at summer parties - watching them get out with those beautiful breasts and nipples highlighted by these thin, lacy bras.  A white thin white tee with blue jeans was perfect.  OMG.  What a site to see!  I think that is where my infatuation started with the bra as an article of clothing.  It was just the sexiest thing in the world to me.

Fast forward to the 80's.  I think Victoria's Secret was the first to sell bras with cups made of a stiff foam type material with underwire that formed cups.  It's been totally down hill since then.  It's nearly impossible to find a bra in a store or online that is not made like that - and whatever lace it has is just plastered to a foam form.  Most have no lace at all.  Bottom line, today's bras are just horrible.

Technology has done us wrong!  At lease the thong came along - many with thin material and lace, that to me is so very sexy.

I am surprised that no manufacturer has gone "retro" with bras.  I have to believe there would be a huge demand ... women who want to feel and look sexy would be all over them.  And, of course, us guys would buy them like there was no tomorrow.

Anyway, just my thoughts on the destruction of one of the most sensual, sexiest piece of clothing ever invented.  At least I have the visions of yesteryear seared in my memory!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]