minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:14:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 73084.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Are you serious???

Date: Sun 08/04/18 22:45:09 GMT

Name: WHL uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dear friend, you are the proof that there is still hope! :)

/WHL

In reply to Message (73084.1.1.1.1.1) Angry Are you serious???

By DidNotMissPoint - uu Sun 08/04/18 10:05:37 GMT

The purpose of OP was not to share a wetlook video.  It was to demonstrate the lighting and angles.  Someone even started commenting about "getting her clothes wet next time" in the past 24 hours.

Did you even bother to read the original post?

Really surprised at you, MK, especially.  Isn't this supposed to be your area of expertise?  Instead you come back screaming about forum rules.

Seriously...

In reply to Message (73084.1.1.1.1) Info Re:Learn how to do a hair video with correct light and point ov view

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 07/04/18 21:44:12 GMT

Please read the forum rules 2.1

http://forum.minxmovies.com/rules.html

According to the rules your posting is "off topic" and is not even relevant to this forum.

Off Topic messages are allowed, but trying to preach to the rest of us how to we should do things is rather arrogant when your subject matter is not even relevant to a wetlook forum. It's a bit like going into McDonalds and saying that you prefer KFC and everybody should listen to your tastes.

We can all agree of the quality of productions, lighting, model, staging.....but any video that fails to show wetlook is a "fail" for wetlook fans.

In reply to Message (73084.1.1.1) Note Re:Learn how to do a hair video with correct light and point ov view

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 07/04/18 21:28:24 GMT

Well .... I can see how people can have different views on the style of this shoot.

This is a forum called the "wetlook" forum so nearly all the people who come here are "wetlook" fans.....i.e.. wet clothing fans.

The video you referred to is not a wetlook video....but a hairwashing video where the girl does not get her clothes wet....so it is not likely to be rated highly by wetlook fans....and would be rating as a "nothing burger" by most wetlook fans.

You may have posted your message on the wrong forum....i.e. I am sure you would have many people agree with you if you had posted this on a hairwashing forum.....but this is a wetlook forum so any hairwash scene that is devoid of ay wetlook aspects is not really "on topic" for a wetlook clothing forum.

I have shot more than 200 hairwash scenes myself over the last 25 years...e.g.

https://wamtec.umd.net/downloads/search_submitted/1/search_type/download/keywords/hairwash/clear_sortby/1

But never once did I ever shoot a hairwash scene without wet clothing....I always combined the 2 things, because that is what wetlook fans wants to see, and this is, after all, The Wetlook Forum....not The Hairwash forum.

You will never persuade any wetlook producer to shoot a scene that involves no wetlook at all and only hairwashing....not on this forum. The person who shot the video you like is obviously a hairwash fan, but not a wetlook fan.

I think you are on the wrong forum if this is the "no wetlook" style you prefer.

MK.

In reply to Message (73084.1.1) Bad Eyes Re:Learn how to do a hair video with correct light and point ov view

By WHL - uu Sat 07/04/18 19:54:47 GMT

You are obviously kidding or writing a lie.

I have bough several videos during the  years here and no one was even close to this.

If what you say is true show a sample and we can objectively compare.

In reply to Message (73084.1) Thumbs Down Re:Learn how to do a hair video with correct light and point ov view

By Adam - us Sat 07/04/18 04:15:13 GMT

I've seen much better from producers on here.
In reply to Message (73084) Bouncing Learn how to do a hair video with correct light and point ov view

By WHL - uu Sat 07/04/18 01:28:49 GMT

To all the wet hair producers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khvSKy_EyQc

Wow

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]