WetlookPro

Message # 72627.3.1

Subject: Idea Nah, this is how we do it

Date: Fri 09/02/18 20:43:05 GMT

Name: Pantograph us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Rookie -- You have good intentions but it's a losing battle...akin to putting lipstick on a pig.

We should instead have anonymous links using a service like this: https://dereferer.me/

The URL itself is its own API, and should not be difficult in the slightest to apply to YouTube URLs only.

We can't count on people's behavior changing, or even try to change that behavior. We can make it safer for us to cover the tracks, though.

In reply to Message (72627.3) None Re:Oh, snap! We've been called out ;)

By Rookie - us Fri 09/02/18 19:45:39 GMT

Yet another reason we should try to clean up our image. For one, let’s get rid of the trashy pictures on the forum pages.  It definitely brings the class down a few notches. As a replacement, charge a membership fee to access the forum. Even $10 a year would drive a lot the trolls away and make our experiences within this community less contentious. I’m sure everybody who is interested can muster up $10 a year. That is less than a dollar a month people, and should I break that down into a daily cost?  Or what about the freemium model? Free to view, but a subscription is required to post. Nigel??? Thoughts???

And now the backlash from those who are not going to be able to muster up $10 a year.  I wonder if I should propose buying the forum. Is it for sale?  It is a great tool and clearly, as we’ve seen from this thread, drives a lot of traffic.

In reply to Message (72627) Read This Oh, snap! We've been called out ;)

By Waterotica - us Fri 09/02/18 04:48:15 GMT

Website: https://sadkatler.com/2017/08/20/the-harrowing-truth-behind-shower-business/

Stay classy, forum.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]