Wetlook-Online

Message # 72621.7.1

Subject: None humminbird wetlook....

Date: Fri 09/02/18 08:27:23 GMT

Name: Slawomir pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
humminbird wetlook - she had problems with it in her real life so they (she and her husband) closed wetlook website.

I know it that because I meet them in real world.

In reply to Message (72621.7) Hello Re:Miss Vicki gone

By Wet And Messy France - wetlookfrance@outlook.com fr Fri 09/02/18 06:41:05 GMT

honestly believe what you want women we do the wetlook for our own pleasure and that of our husband and not for money but men like you say are never happy with what we do I was insulted several time and on this forum because never satisfied with our videos so we stop doing (humminbird wetlook, maxi, Marjorie .....) when we put on a dress for example it does not fit because we are not in jeans, when we heels are not going if you do not put pasts and this to each video posted. we post our videos for free but it never fits so if you think it's a matter of money you're wrong royally.
In reply to Message (72621) Sad Miss Vicki gone

By Matt - uu Wed 07/02/18 22:56:44 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkZXfPpUzbY&t=54s

Maybe some of our Russian friends can translate this for us, but from what I understand Miss Vicki, who has posted videos of her bathing in different types of outfits will no longer be doing wetlook videos. I would love to be able to watch an English dub so I can see what is going on. Sad

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]