minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 02:45:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 71042.4.1

Subject: Talking Re:About fetischism - Is it anything you inherit from your parents?

Date: Mon 07/08/17 21:04:23 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think that point applies to me too.  My parents were pretty hung up.  Mom in particular was always worried about what the neighbors thought, and being proper.  I've rebelled about caving to social pressure ever since, beginning with being thrown out of high school (temporarily) because my hair was long enough to actually start covering the tops of my ears.  Society had pretty strict norms when and where I grew up.  Back in the sixties the grown-ups were pretty worried about their kids looking like beatniks.  We might even take up playing rock music (I played bass guitar, still do), dodging the draft, and smoking the evil weed if we were allowed to deviate.  

Of course, mom was always worried about me getting my clothes messed up.  The better I was dressed, the more I had to worry about staying neat, clean and dry.  We had a pretty strict dress code at school (yes, even in public schools) and I always changed clothes the minute I got home from school.  I still remember one day my mom told me to go get my new jeans dirty so she could wash them (new jeans always abraded my skin).  It was so out of character that my mom would suggest that I get dirty that I remember that 50 years later.

I've always figured one aspect of my fetish was that I inherited my parents sexual hangups, good girls didn't expose themselves, that was raunchy, but if they happened to get wet and their clothes went transparent, that was OK to like :).  That is still ingrained in me.  The fact that I like dressy outfits, and couldn't care less about wet jeans was probably caused by rebellion against my parents having a bigger problem with me getting dressier clothes wet or messy.

Nothing better than a soaked white satin evening gown with stockings and heels, and nothing else, and I still prefer a wet silk blouse over a wet T :).

In reply to Message (71042.4) Drink Me Re:About fetischism - Is it anything you inherit from your parents?

By Some Other Anonymous - us Mon 07/08/17 04:20:02 GMT

That's true of my dad and me.  Our preference for outfits for wet look is also similar so we download from some of the same sites.  However,  I don't give dad all of the credit (or blame, depending on your point of view) for my wetlook fetish.  I believe my grandmother, who lived with me up until I was 13 years old and made all of the rules, was actually the driving force behind the development of my wetlook fetish because all of her efforts to make sure I didn't become "just like my father" instead made wetlook the forbidden fruit.

My strongest memories from my childhood are memories of being extremely envious and jealous of all the other kids who were allowed to play in the sprinklers or have fun in the rain or play in the puddles.  I felt as if I was missing out and I never got over that so while I love wetlook a large part of my fetish is fueled by my resentment.

In reply to Message (71042) None About fetischism - Is it anything you inherit from your parents?

By Wetlooker2 - se Sun 06/08/17 21:53:24 GMT

Read something a long time ago about a man who was in to wetlook - and even his father.

Its something even next generation or the generation before you have?

What you think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]