minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:53:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 70991.2

Subject: Pictures Re:If you could only keep one...

Date: Sun 30/07/17 19:45:59 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well....you must be a single guy....because anyone who does not say their favorite picture is of their wife or girlfriend....must be single....or soon will be.... when your partner finds out that your favorite pic is of some other woman.

Or perhaps you are like me, and have a partner who does not care for wetlook herself and does not mind me looking at other wet women.

I guess it is how you phrase the question....i.e. if you were on a deserted island and could only find 1 wetlook pic available.....what would it be.....in that case...I would choose Sophia Loren

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/BP9RGD/sophia-loren-boy-on-a-dolphin-1957-BP9RGD.jpg

But if the question is....if you were in a traffic accident and the cops handed your wallet over to your wife and there was only 1 pic in it.....I would prefer to have a non wetlook pic of my wife.

ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (70991) Question If you could only keep one...

By SoggyFroggy - uu Sun 30/07/17 17:04:11 GMT

Hello All. Here's something I thought would be interesting to think about. With all the wetlook that is currently available, what one picture would you keep?

This would most likely be torture for most of us because there is so much great material out there. So, if you could only keep one photo, which one would it be? If you can, post it here for us to see!

Stay Soggy!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]