WetlookPro

Message # 70881.1.1

Subject: Sad Re:New complete update coming soon

Date: Sat 15/07/17 18:27:21 GMT

Name: Absolutely Soaked uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I suspect what you'll find in the members' area is a collection of recycled content of questionable copyright permissions, which I think is being kind.  I know for a fact that there's at least one picture on his sample page for which he does not have permission.  I know this because I took the picture and I have never granted ANYONE permission to re-use it anywhere for any purpose, especially for sale.  The only people who have ever gotten permission to use my work are the models in the photos, and they got that permission in writing, and it specifically forbids selling it or posting it without attribution to me.  He very well may have lifted it from a myspace or Facebook account, but pirating from a pirate does not bestow upon you copyright permission.  One of these days I may decide to cough up the $25 to see if any of my photos are in there, but for now, I've got more important things to do than chase petty thieves, which is one of the many reasons I got out of the business in the first place.  
In reply to Message (70881.1) None Re:New complete update coming soon

By soggybottom - us Sat 15/07/17 14:35:10 GMT

Doesn't make sense. ???????  What does the link lead to?  No explanation.
In reply to Message (70881) Video New complete update coming soon

By babyspet - babyspet@gmail.com uu Sat 15/07/17 04:47:51 GMT

People have asked when the next update of bayspet.com is.   It is coming in about 2 to 3 weeks and is going to be a big one of Youtubes of long ago and even some not so long ago, but now taken down.

Lots of Youtubes now in High def plus we offer a picture library too.   But,  when the new goes up of over 600 new Youtube videos, the old material that is on right now GOES OFF.  So if you are not a member of babyspet.com, now would be a great time to join our members area to get a the Youtubes of long ago and then some.  Unlike people with youtube channels of 50  or so videos, babyspet.com gives you hundreds of wetlook videos that we do all the work in research of them and then all you have to do is become a member and download tons of videos.  We have researched lots of tubes that no one ever posted on this forum and we kept them to ourselves because we know where to look for them doing research to find them....Now if you have not gotten the latest batch of tubes and wetlook videos from babyspet, you better get them before they are taken down and the new material goes up...Get plenty of time to download all your favorites.  You get a 6 month membership for just $25.00.  Try it now by going to : www.babypet.com

Again the new update of new video iscoming in a few weeks... Watch this forum for updates.  BP

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]