minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 01/05/24 10:11:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 60012

Subject: Read This Custard Couple have a WSM Xmas - wet clothed wash-off - WSM Update html

Date: Fri 13/12/13 18:03:05 GMT

Name: WSM Productions gb

Email: webmaster@wsmproductions.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

>>>> See Our Update page

SEE OUR ONLINE STORE (no membership required)
FOR VINTAGE FILM DOWNLOADS & DVD’S

Our 8 Vintage Films give you 43 W, S & M Download Streams
Click here to go to Vintage Films
Great News!
The missing Vintage Film 9 will soon appear!
Running 117 minutes this is not just another movie!
Costing £12,000 this is the best WAM movie ever!
Great story, great locations and great acting!
Check out the Streams when publication starts 20th December.

PLUS

XXX DOWNLOAD and IMAGES package set
NEW Sue’s first messy Sex NEW
NEW See for further details here NEW
ALL our XXX movies are based on MESSY SEX FUN!
Click here to see the write-ups and Free Clips for our 11 XXX movies
PLUS
A very special Xmas present from WSM Productions and Custard Couple
as Messy XXX Xmas Movie CC504 returns for December
This 22 min XXX movie offered at only £2.50 or $4 or 3 euro
Click here to read the write-up

New this week are 3 items:
30 minute Movie CC60 as Custard Couple have a WSM Xmas
139 images of W, S and M to support CC’s WSM Xmas movie
66 images of Asian model Jade in bath set W194 (see Monday’s Forum)

1. SLAPSTICK, MUD and WET
Custard Couple astound us as they decide to have a WSM Xmas.
So we have Slapstick, mud then a fully clothed wash-off all combined into this 30 minute movie.
But firstly, let Mrs. Custard Couple tell you what happened:
“On Friday 6th December 2013 I received a text from Mr. Custard Couple (CC) asking me to meet him at a local hotel and to get into the Xmas spirit.
As I entered our room I was greeted with a welcome drink and 3 mystery presents!
Already laid out on the bed was a Miss Santa outfit.
Oooh…..what did Mr. CC have in mind?
Opening the presents left me in no doubt what was planned for our pre-Xmas merriment!
I just shuddered with excitement on discovering how Mr. CC had smuggled Mud into our room!
Starting with a chocolate gateau, I got busy right away as I lay on the bed, massaging the chocolate cake into my white Stockinged legs and full white panties.
Next, I used Sticky custard, with my excitement mounting as it produced very Slurpy sounds, as I rubbed it into the panties!
If only Santa’s elves could see me now!
There were foamy cream pies alongside the bed and I rubbed them into my Santa suit, putting a cream pie on my head and finished off by pushing a cream pie into my face!
I was unstoppable now as I rubbed trifle followed by custard into my pantied bum while adding a custard facial!
My self Sploshing had set events in motion as I ripped open the top of my Santa outfit, caressing my food covered body and enjoyably slipping my hand into my panties!
I needed far more mess!
We headed into the shower where Mr. CC threw chocolate and banana milkshakes over me.
Mr. CC was enjoying himself too as he poured two large jugs of chocolate Sauce over my head and outfit. This was Swiftly followed by more custard which was Sloshed all over me!
My Santa outfit Stuck to my body and my tits and clit yearned for more!
Crouching in the shower base, I took advantage of all the fallen foodstuffs to massage my very well coated body and freed up my titties for some very messy treatment!
Mr. CC surprised me by stopping me and taking my hand led me back to the bedroom.
There I saw to my great surprise a plasterer’s bath filled with some Mud, then I understood that CC were enjoying a WSM Xmas!
Oooh! It was such a thrill to get an unexpected Mudbath in a hotel room.
I smeared it all over my outfit and over my face and hair!
My clit was on fire!
My hands caressed my body and the messy, slimy outfit then I shoved them deep inside my knickers and over my pussy.
I was now totally demented and frantic! I just had to cum!
Which I did as I shovelled more and more Mud into my knickers……getting Muddy inside is such a turn-on!!!
Dragging myself away, I entered the shower again to enjoy a lovely hot soaking!
Wetting my now totally destroyed Santa outfit, I slowly rinsed off the food and mud…..enjoying the Wetness as the shower rained down on me!!
‘That’s a Christmas surprise I want to repeat every year’ I murmured to Mr. CC as we enjoyed a glass of mulled wine together!
‘It was a Real WSM Xmas!’
‘Now all we need to do is to stuff that turkey’ replied Mr. CC with a twinkle in his eye!
But that’s a different story…….XXX”

Now that may sound rather steamy, but believe me movie CC60 will leave you in a state of agitated excitement!!
With WSM in a single 30 minute movie plus an orgasm for the chatty Mrs. CC and some naughty behavior to wet up the mud in her knickers……..Phew!
Santa has come early to you all! (Well at least to our Members!)
We show you 3 Free Clips from Custard Couple’s WSM movie CC60.

Custard Couple have a WSM Xmas 2013 - Clip 1
Custard Couple have a WSM Xmas 2013 - Clip 2
Custard Couple have a WSM Xmas 2013 - Clip 3

And as it is Christmas we give you a double treat with 139 images from movie CC60
With: 94 Slapstick shots in image set S363
24 Mud shots in image set M213
And 21 Wet shots in image set W346

We show you 5 sample pics for your enjoyment.

Click to see full size preview Click to see full size preview Click to see full size preview

Click to see full size preview Click to see full size preview

2. WSM CALENDAR
Well no, we have not produced a Calendar for 2014.
But we know someone who has!
It is our good friends Custard Couple.
Custard Couple have prepared a 2014 Calendar of themselves (there are 3 couple pics).
This is A4 size on high quality paper and is a collector’s item.
It features 13 shots (including one cover pic) of yet to be released shoots, so everything will be NEW!
Price is £14 and there will be 5 x Wet, 5 x Slapstick and 3 x Mud pics.
It is not for sale on WSM.
But if you wish to obtain a copy, then contact Custard Couple at tjgbwilson@aol.com
So not only a Merry Christmas from Custard Couple, but a Wet, Sploshy and Muddy New Year with their Calendar!

If you wish to see Custard Couples’s special Xmas movie and image sets plus all their other movies and images;
Then come join us for superb Wetlook, Slapstick and Messy Fun!
As a member you see everything with 27,093 Images covering W, S and M in 308 sets,
plus 183 Movies, including 18 Messy Wrestling Movies & 26 Custard Couple Movies.

Our Subscription rates give fantastic value.
Click here to JOIN

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.151 seconds to generate ]