MyWetloook

Message # 49988

Subject: Pictures Alida, Anna + two new girls on WetlookHunter.com html

Date: Thu 21/04/11 12:26:20 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi guys,
we have 3 new updates, and as usual pictures for everyone.
Enjoy the pics below and check the site for more.
Don't forget...
For every 30$ spent on the download store, we offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
1700+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVHeelsNLegs
Alida wanted to buy this pair of heels at an back yard sale and her friend bought them and she just borrowed the shoes for an afternoon with only one intention... to see how do they look when they are wet. So after a bit of shoeplay she stepped slowly into the tub and enjoyed watching the leather changing color as she put more and more water on the heels. Of course... she did not fogot to put on some nice sheer pantyhose.
The story is fictional but the action is real ;) Enjoy!

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans
What is better then a pretty girl in tight jeans? The same girl wearing the same jeans in the sea ;)
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
Tina is 19 years old and she was walking with her friend Stefania (also 19) when we meet.
I know... that is so typical for all our hunter videos that all the girls are walking... BUT what else can a girl do on the street? Flying? That would be something :) I guess... but it's not the case... not yet.

Anyway... back to Tina and her friend Stefania, they are 19 years old, Tina don't have any job and Stefania is working in a perfume shop

One of their biggest hobby is to spend money therefore I assumed that they like the money... and I was right, they love the money so in order to get them wet into the jacuzzi all we had to do was to offer them some cash (in fact I offered them some and then had to offer a little more :)... BUT that is neither the important and neither the interesting part of the update...
The important part is of course the one they soaked their winter attires into the water. And Stefania was kind enough to take off her black boots and show her white socks to the camera (hopefully the socks fans will enjoy that)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans
Here we have Kata wearing a pair of dark jeans, green shirt, open toe heels, nylon socks for an outdoor shower.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

Enjoy!
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]